Men’s PRO® 6-Inch Waterproof Steel Toe by Timberland
Reminiscent of our original 6-Inch Timberland® boot but packed with even more features to ensure that you’ll be safe and comfortable at the worksite, our Timberland PRO® 6-Inch Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe is a rugged boot that will keep you going, even during long shifts.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rugged rubber lugs for durable traction
This durable leather boot features 200 grams of insulation for warmth; an oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for traction; and seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers. We’ve treated the mesh linings and open-cell polyurethane comfort footbed with Agion® antimicrobial treatment to resist odors, and incorporated a nylon shock diffusion plate to keep your foot rigid where you need the most support.