Women’s Reaxion Composite Safety Toe Boot by Timberland PRO®
The Timberland Pro Reaxion A21QA is a mid-height composite toe job boot in a walker design developed for females with all the superb comfort, resilience, as well as important defense required to do the job. Unlike various other work boots for women that are merely made in smaller sized sizes without transforming the fit, Forest particularly developed the Reaxion for the shape of the women foot which translates to a boosted level of convenience you would certainly be hard-pressed to find anywhere else.
A black full-grain leather top with gray cushioned top cuffs makes up a long-wearing layout, backed by a moisture-wicking and anti-microbial lining that promotes adequate breathability as well as freshness throughout your workday. Must wet climate endanger the job handy, a water-proof breathable membrane locks water out while enabling wetness to get away to ensure dryness and comfort. And also thanks to mutilation-free overlays on the toe as well as heel locations incorporated with a non-marking All-Weather TPU outsole, your threat of marring and scuffing equipment as well as surfaces at your office is removed.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- Metal and mutilation-free
- CarbonShield composite safety toe meets US and Canadian safety standards for impact and compression including ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18 I/Ö75, C/75, and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1
- Waterproof-breathable membrane
- Cement construction
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed for shock-absorption and energy return
- TPU Wrapped Aerocore midsole provides superior energy return while resisting rips and scuffs
- Fiberglass shank
- Non-marking, lightweight All Weather TPU outsole is slip, oil and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit
|Female Shoe Sizes|